Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Totally Useless SAL


Thought i would have a go at this one - just for fun! - have taken my pic.. will upload tomorrow when i have some time.. **updated** here's my jar!

If you want to join the rest of the Mad crew - click here!

Have a great day!
Sally

psst... must remember to take some photos of my TUSAL..lol
2011 New Moon Dates:
January 4
February 3
March 4
April 3
May 3
June 1
July 1
July 30
August 29
September 27
October 26
November 25
December 24

Ps.. its raining.. thank goodness... Perth needs rain - however Queensland and Carnarvon have had enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sally, welcome to the TUSAL! Look forward to seeing the jar fill up with all those pretty ribbons etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - another Perth TUSALer.... (err yes Stitching Noni is my wife :-))See ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx