Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

LOL - Yup you guessed it. Obviously I have no life apart from blog stalking LOL! I have been so lucky to find some beaut blogs and so many wonderful inspiring people out there in Blogland.. So I must now direct you to Angela's Blog - so you can go and check out all her wonderful creations - she hasn't limited herself to just cards!



Well, I am now back to the knitting needles and trying to finish Daughter's rug before she heads to her new job in Kalgoorlie. (Oh, yep - I won the wool, patterns and needles in a competition at Spotlight) I will post a pic of the finished article - just to prove I am multi talented..

Have a great night
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx