Translate

Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Copic Class challenge ~ Colouring on Kraft

Hi Everyone,
An update from our last copic class!
After a busy class with Debra teaching us - we all loved the technique of colouring using our copics on Kraft paper. Our "homework" is to go home and create a scene using the newly learned technique! As you can see we created some lovely tags - that were swapped at our next class. Everyone gets a chance to see and keep something with a different style. (Debra also creates a tag and joins in with the swap - although hers wouldn't be called homework and we get pretty excited about winning hers!) And yep I won this weeks Debra James swap.. whoo hoo...isn't it lovely!

I have listed the links to the ladies blogs in my side bar (this is so i don't have to go searching for them every week! Slack eh!)
Well have a lovely day.
I am still home sick with a bacterial infection and on my 4th lot of antibiotics - I do hope this is the last and I start to feel better soon, cause I just hate feeling sick!

Hugs and love to all.

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are GORGEOUS,you are all doing brilliantly with your colouring!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx