Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Copic Class - Tags

Evening All,
Its been a little while since my last blog - but I've had the dreaded virus - the one that hangs on from at least 4 weeks (of course that's how long I've had it!)..
I have been asked by the most lovely (aka wonderful) Debra James to share our classes with you..
Aren't I special..lol
I have to share with you the class technique where we all learnt how to use only one copic colour and grey tones to add shadows or depth to our tags. Which I must say we all excelled at.


Now as you can see - the girls come up with some lovely creations - so please feel free to comment so i can past them on. Feel free to pop on over to Jodene's blog and leave her a comment - I will update this post if any of the other girls have their own blogs. **Edit** Charmaine joins us too.. Please pop over and take a look at her blog to :)

Thanks for taking the time to have a peek at our class homework. LOL

have a great evening.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx