Translate

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dragonflies and Butterflies

On a roll tonight! This card is made especially for another of Zoe's Challenges! This challenge is called : Create a project using ONLY Make it Crafty Laser cut embellishments. NO IMAGES!
So here is the card - now I must admit, I have never used laser cuts before and so tried out some different effects - distress paint is on the leaves, Metallic rub ons plus some stickles on the Dragonfly just stickles on the corner adornment and last but not least on the butterflies I have used versamark and some perfect pearls..

Please tell me what you think?







Ok,now I am really going to bed! LOL

Oh, I must mention that originally I had two butterfly corners out and ready to go, but Kitty must have been exploring my desk during the day whilst I was at work and I am damned if I can find the second one! Oh well, I am sure it will turn up one of these days!
Have a lovely night and take care.

3 comments:

  1. Sally, I love this! The dragonfly is lovely and the butterflies really set the whole thing off!

    Did you end up finding the other butterfly?

    http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the dragon fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Sally - this is gorgeous! I love how you used the backing paper to your advantage and then created a little scene on top. And it sounds like you had heaps of fun experimenting with all the different ways of decorating the chippies!! Thanks for joining the celebrations at Make it Crafty. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx