Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

Yesterday was a blast!

Yesterday I flew back from Melbourne to Perth. It was an awesome day thanks to my taxi driver (Thanks Sarah). I managed to get to the P2P craft fair in Melbourne. I had the most extreme pleasure of meeting Zoe from Make It Crafty - She is a fab lady!

I also got to watch her colour!!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Bron from ShopBron. Oh and I spent a lovely afternoon wandering around looking at inks, paper, punches and other crafty stuff! Shhh dont tell hubby - but I could have brought a few extra little items back home with me.. ha ha ha.

How good is that!
Well am back in Perth - but a bit weary today.

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx