Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bizzy Bec's JULY Challenge- FLOWER POWER

Well Hi Ya everybody!
Sorry I've been absent, yet again! But i had some holidays and spent all of my time with my family in Melbourne.. We had a lovely time and I can't wait to move back there.

Now down to business..

Below is my take on this months challenge - Flower Power ~ theme by Tracy


Now I know its not my normal style but I just wanted to give you an idea about what you can use other than the regular coloured images.

So I created this little tag scene with nothing more than Memory Box/Poppy Dies (including Wildflower patch, Grand Madison Window, Grand Madison window box, spring border, primula blooms,Dancing Tulips and our trusty Estate Fence ) and some Kaiser papers..

Am looking forward to seeing what ya'll can create.. Pop on over to the Challenge Blog and pop your entry in.

All of which you can get from Bizzy Bec's Online Store. Bec has some really great sales and pre-orders happening over at her online store.. so pop across and have a look see.

Dont forget to entry my CANDY draw too.. ha ha (see post above - only 11 days to go!!)

I do hope you like it.. have a great day.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Sally, this is so cute! I love the addition of the fence. It gives it so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your layout of flowers on this creations. Lovely colours used

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx