Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

Bizzy Bec's June Challenge ~ Anything goes!!!


Hi All,
I hope you guys are warmer than me at the moment...
Crikey it gets cold these mornings :)

Well you know what time it is?
Yup, its time for.....

Bizzy Bec's June Challenge ~ Anything goes!!!

 The winner of this months challenge will receive:
A MYSTERY PRIZE 
(being a die or stamp)




Now I do hope you like this little card - as its for my neice who obviously turned 14 yesterday!!

I used the following supplies to create my cute card!
Penny Black Creative Dies - Hooray
Memory Box die - Parker Numbers
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Year Four
MFT Die - Polaroid 
and my copics to colour the image, liquid pearls and glossy accents.

I hope you have an awesome day
Keep on Crafting
Sally
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx